Prime Cellars Wine Dinner - November 11, 2020
November 11, 2020 06:30 PM until November 11, 2020 09:30 PM
Celebrate Veterans Day with Prime Cellars Winemaker,
Ted Henry for a 5 course Wine Dinner on the Patio at Ranch 45.
First the rules then the menu:
1. Space is limited to 6 tables, so book quickly!
2. All parties must book under 1 reservation.
3. All parities must arrive together.
4. Everyone MUST wear a mask until seated and when you leave your table.
5. Every guest will have their temperature recorded when they arrive. If over 100 degrees, guest will not be allowed to stay.
6. If you have a cough, fever, or have been exposed to anyone within 14 days of event to Covid, you will not be allowed to stay.
Keeping everyone’s health as our first priority there will be no traditional reception.
Darwin’s Brut Sparkling
Brandt Prime Tenderloin Wellington Roast Butternut Squash Burrata
District 4 Chardonnay
Grilled Main Lobster Tail, Chorizo Grits, Hoja Santa Butter
District 4 Red Blend 2017
Chino Farms Beets, Aged Blue Cheese, Brandt Ribeye Cap
Prime Coombsville Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 | 2018
60 day Aged Brandt Prime Eye of Rib, Cauliflower, Salsa Verde
Spice Cake, Caramelized Pineapple, Cream Cheese Pecan Ice Cream
$95 per person
20% discount for all Active Duty Military and Veterans