Palmina Wine Dinner Under The Stars
May 13, 2021 06:30 PM until May 13, 2021 09:30 PM
Join us for a wine dinner under the stars with Winemaker, Steve Clifton of Palmina Winery and Chef Aron Schwartz.
Palmina is all about relationships. Relationships that bring people back to the table to sustain themselves with good wine and food, conversation and a small respite from the hustle and bustle of today’s world.
First the rules then the menu:
1. Space is limited to 6 tables, so book quickly!
2. All parties must book under 1 reservation.
3. All parities must arrive together.
4. Everyone MUST wear a mask until seated and when you leave your table.
5. Every guest will have their temperature recorded when they arrive. If over 100 degrees, guest will not be allowed to stay.
6. If you have a cough, fever, or have been exposed to anyone within 14 days of event to Covid, you will not be allowed to stay.
Keeping everyone’s health as our first priority there will be no traditional reception.
Amuse – Palmina, Rosato 2019
Brandt Beef Carpaccio, arugula, shaved parmesan, evoo
1st course – Pinot Grigio 2019
Kona Kampachi crudo, herb salad, turmeric vinaigrette
2nd course – Nebiolo
Olive oil poached ahi tuna, black truffle aioli
3rd course – Barbera and Dolcetto
Brandt New York Ragout, polenta, shaved black truffles, pecorino
Local Cara Cara Zabaione
$105 per person